Our Drivers are the most important asset here at Budreck Truck Lines. Without the skilled owner operators we’re privileged to have as members of our team, we would be nothing.
We offer a welcoming family style environment that is sure to make you feel at home. Truck number? No thanks, we go by first name here.
Call 800-621-0013 or E-Mail to take the next step today!
Budreck offers exceptional pay opportunities to many locations, along with the necessary services the independent contractor needs for success.
- Weekly settlements with above-average earnings
- Plate Program - plate and permits approximately $2150.00 (deducted at $100.00 per week)
- Comdata fuel cards
- Insurance - physical damage/bobtail and occupational (accident group policies available at competitive rates)
- Company-paid physicals during your entire lease
- Fuel surcharge - based on national average (100% of the fuel surcharge billed to customer)
- IFTA filing provided
- Annual inspections performed by company mechanic
- Yearly safety awards presented at annual barbeque
Minimum Contractor Requirements
- 23 years of age
- 2 years verifiable over-the-road experience
- No serious traffic violations in the last 2 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No DOT preventable accidents in the last 2 years
- No previous DUI convictions
- Valid CDL-A in state of residence
- Speak and read English fluently enough to converse with the general public
View or Download and complete the full version of the Driver's Application Form.
Email the completed application to email@example.com or send via postal mail to:
Fill out the condensed version of our Driver's Application form below.